Wednesday, February 10, 2010

hi!


Hello,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jill and this is my first time blogging. I am 19 years young and am currently in my second year of college. I am studying Speech Pathology because the beauty of the English language really amazes me. Such as elixir, parenthetical, and diaphanous. I was born and raised in NYC and am still living there now.

Hokay, so about the real me...I love honeybunches of oats, getting my nails done, and fashion. I also love to travel, whether it's the other side of the world or the other side of the country, yet I always find there's no place like home. Other passions of mine include shopping, trying new foods, and art museums.

Now that you know a little about me, why am I blogging? FASHION. It fascinates me. Here, I'll share my opinions on trends, shows, and my personal style.

Thanks for listening to my blabber and any tips on beginner fashion blogs are greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Cute tights! Did I get the first comment???

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers